Saturday, May 10, 2008

GRADUATION DAY!

It's the big day today, I'll be heading out to graduate in less than two hours! I am excited to graduate and feel like I'm ready. It's definitely time for something new. Even though I'm not sure where that new path is, I'm doing my best to trust that the Lord will make that clear when it is time. I pray that he will close the doors that do not lead to His will and open the ones that do.
I will certainly miss people and activities down here, but maybe I'll be back to the Philly area someday. It has become like home here. The other thing is, it is amazing how you accumulate in your room for just one year! My family and I are going to have a heck of a time getting it all home! However, there's really not much I can get rid of. the bulk of my stuff is clothes, music that I've gathered (esp. in this last year) and books.
I'll be tired after this morning, I haven't gotten nearly enough sleep all week, so I'm hoping I'll get a chance to take a short nap once we get to the hotel later this afternoon. Then I'll be a nervous wreck tomorrow, since I am conducting a whole polyphonic mass for the first time! yikes! I'm excited about it though. That is something I will deeply miss down here: my parish, Mater Ecclesiae... but it is time to move on.
I thank God for all the wonderful blessings he has put in my life, he gives me so much more than I deserve.

1 comment: