Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Moving to Chicago!

Well, despite details still being worked out, I should be moving to Chicago soon! It is exciting, and I truly trust the Lord will provide the way for me to get there. I have been more sure of this being God's will than most things in my life, so I just keep trying to leave it all in His hands and not doubt. My housing situation is a little unsettled at the moment, but I will be talking to a woman tonight about it, and it's a very good possibility. Through our Lady , God will provide for what I need. I could still use some prayers for patience in the area of vocation discernment. That is part of the reason for going to Chicago - vocation discernment - so it is hard not to get anxious when I sense I will soon know for sure what my vocation is. I hope in Chicago to be involved in music at St. John Cantius as well. We'll see though, God may have a different plan for my gift of music.

2 comments:

Mary Jane Ballou said...

Well, you're on the move, aren't you? Just remain open.

the owl of the remove said...

Hi Kim!
I'm still at home - someone called Marilyn contacted me on my blog and wanted you to contact her - her details - email mzipsie@charter.net
phone: 608 831 1115