Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's been a long time...

But it is because I am quite busy now. I have some new and better pictures of my parish though now, as you can see. this picture was taken from the lower choir loft at the closing mass of forty hour's devotion.
I am in two of the choirs as well, as helping out the youth choir quite often for the time being, I have started taking some voice lessons again, and the women's choir has officially been formed. Our first time singing all the propers for a mass will be on the feast of the Immaculate Conception :) It is exciting. I really enjoy conducting chant, and well, conducting in general.
What i really want to share are some recordings from St. John's, but I am still working on figuring out how to get them on here. I have a recording of the communion chant for All Saint's Day by the women's schola, and i have a BEAUTIFUL recording of the solemn vespers in the extraordinary form that we sang tonight for the Marian feast day. It turned out really well for just using my little mp3 player. It is late, so this is all i will say for now, and i will try to get the recordings on here soon.

2 comments:

Scelata said...

You sang beautifully at Br Jonathan's recital.

(Save the Liturgy, Save the World)

Kathy O'Donnell said...

Just found your blog. I may be soon forming a woman's schola in my TLM community. I would love to be in touch with you about what you have done so far. My email is PianoMom7atgmail.com.Thanks!
Kathy